This blog has been archived! To view my new blog and recent work click HERE!

Clarification

I have been thinking about the last blog I just published and wanted to clarify a few things.  I, in  no way shape or form, ever want to place any sort of condemnation on anyone.  I believe that life is about choices.  You can make good choices and you can make bad choices...and I firmly believe that what you sow you will reap.  In other words - whatever you plant is what your going to produce...if you plant carrots you'll get carrots...you don't plant carrots and hope for peas.  

Of course I mean this all metaphorically.  If you sow good things in life...you will, in turn, reap good things in life.  Now, that's not to imply bad things aren't ever going to happen...but your good and wise choices can turn a situation around...even if you have made bad and unwise decisions.  There is always a way for restoration if that's what you choose.  And for some I know that you probably haven't been the one to make the bad or unwise decisions...but unfortunately your life has been affected by someone who has.  And you too can find restoration through forgiveness, if that's what you choose.  And I believe that down to the very core of who I am...I have seen it done and have experienced the power of restoration through forgiveness myself.  It was a hard choice, but once made, well worth it!!!!

0 comments:






Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio