This blog has been archived! To view my new blog and recent work click HERE!

I've Got Some Exciting News To Share!







Yes, it's true!  I am so excited to say that Cutter's Point Coffee Covington and I are teaming up for a very fun event!  Get your costumes ready, put your make-up on for our first ever COSTUME PICTURES!


SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30TH & SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31ST
10:30AM-2:30PM


We will be shooting photos right there in Cutter's Point!  We will have a backdrop & lights set up to capture all of your great costume ideas this year!

If you've never had Cutter's Point Coffee you are missing out in life!  Seriously, I'm not even kidding!  I don't go anywhere else for coffee anymore...besides my own home!  This is the best coffee around...and I'm not just saying that...it's really the truth!  I cringe when I have to go somewhere else and I'm usually disappointed in what I get when I do!

So bring the kids, husband & wife along and tell all of your friends!  You won't want to miss this fun event!  Cutter's Point will be having some great drink specials too!  If you haven't become a fan of Michelle Jensen Photography yet on facebook you'll want to do that!  There is a giveaway associated with this event.  I will share that with you tomorrow!  

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:






Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio