This blog has been archived! To view my new blog and recent work click HERE!

Newborn | Raegan Danielle Promise

Raegan Danielle Promise

She definitely was a promise from God...11 years it took for parents, Sean & Stacia to finally have this little one in their arms.  A lot of prayers, tears and trust is what kept them going and what brought this beautiful little girl into this world.  I love you both and am so blessed to have photographed this amazing moment that will forever change your lives!


























2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh! Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh! Love love love them! All of them! So fabulous! I am so proud of you friend. These are AMAZING! Can't wait for Jacoby's photo shoot! :) I love the stacked towels one!!! These are seriously beautiful!

jensenphotography said...

Thanks friend:) I love you and can't wait to take little Jocaby's pictures too! I can't wait to meet him!!!!!






Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio