This blog has been archived! To view my new blog and recent work click HERE!

Come Celebrate with Me!!!!

Michelle Jensen Photography has a new Facebook Fan Page!  I know what you must be thinking...what's so new about that?  It takes me a while to jump on the social media band wagon...but I'm there, I'm finally there!!!  So it may not be as momentous for you as it is for me...but I know something that you will be excited about...

To celebrate this momentous occasion I am giving away ONE FREE PORTRAIT SESSION to anyone who "likes" Michelle Jensen Photography on Facebook! That's a $250 savings!!!!! A winner will be randomly drawn on Sunday, October 10th @ 7pm!  This is a great opportunity for those upcoming Christmas pictures!!! www.facebook.com/michellejensenphotography



www.michelle-jensen.com

0 comments:






Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio