This blog has been archived! To view my new blog and recent work click HERE!

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!  Book your session now through December 20th & it will cost you only $75!  Say WHAT!?!  That's a $150.00 savings!  Pictures make great Christmas Presents!!!

I know, I know...you might be asking yourself one of two questions, "what is she thinking!?!" or "wahoo...now that's something I can afford in this recession!"  
I can relate with needing to keep as much money in my bank account as possible during these times...especially with the holidays right around the corner.  So my gift to you is a major discount!  I look forward to taking your photos!

First, Happy Thanksgiving...but even better...Merry Christmas!




0 comments:






Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio