This blog has been archived! To view my new blog and recent work click HERE!

Henry John

So so so sweet...little Henry John.  There is nothing better than watching a first time mom & dad fall in love with this new little life that has finally arrived.  Ryan & Erin were such a joy to watch and I have to admit that I found myself fighting back tears as I watched them holding little Henry & trying to figure out "what to do next" for him...I fought back the tears because it reminded me of the joy and unconditional love I instantly had when my children were born.  No one can prepare you or tell you enough how it feels...you have to experience it first hand to fully comprehend exactly what they mean.

Ryan & Erin, thank you for letting me capture such an amazing moment in time...you did a great job...he's beautiful!










1 comments:

amanda reardon said...

These are AMAZING! You are so talented with those new borns :)






Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio