This blog has been archived! To view my new blog and recent work click HERE!

It's Been Quite Awhile!

Well, I'm so sorry to those of you who love the blog so much for my absence!  Looking at my blog is a bit embarrassing realizing my last post was in December.  I've got to admit that business and family got a little crazy in December and January and I had to let a few things go to the wayside.  I tried to keep everyone updated through my Facebook page.  If you aren't connected to it you can do that here.  My goal is to be more consistent with my posts...I hope you stay tuned in as there is A LOT that I have to share with you from the last few months.  Hopefully this picture will hook you for what's to come.  


Raegan Danielle...the little promise sent from up above to proud parents, Sean & Stacia.



0 comments:






Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio