This blog has been archived! To view my new blog and recent work click HERE!

Wedding | Brianna & Eric

The sun was beautiful that day...which is definitely something to write about with the weather we've been having around here!  And it was not only sunny but it was warm!  Brianna and her bridesmaids sat in High Cedars Golf Club where the wedding was to be held wondering what to do next.  You see, Brianna was probably the most organized and relaxed bride I've ever been around.  There was no rushing around, no stress, no tears...here words were put simply..."everything looks beautiful and if anything has been forgotten, I don't care-I'm getting married today!!"  Brianna, I want to put you in a bottle and open you up at every wedding I photograph!
Brianna and Eric go way back...in fact, they met in elementary school.  They've literally seen each other grow up.  Childhood sweethearts.  They graduated highschool and went off to college...together...both attending Washington State University. As they wrapped up college Eric felt it was time to make it official and put a ring on her finger.  They now live back on the western side of Washington State where they just bought their first house that they will live in together...finally.  

I've known Brianna for quite some time now, as her sister, Carrie has been one of my very dear friends for many years.  I also had the privelege of photographing her mom, Patti's wedding a few years ago.  Love this family!!!!

Thank you all so much for the opportunity to capture one of your most intimate times in life.  Your family and friends were so kind and generous and a blast to be around.  Thank you for reaffirming my love for what I do.  Even at the end of the day I walked away from your wedding more refreshed than I can ever remember.  

Also, a HUGE thank you to Kelsey Lynne Photography for second shooting with me.  Great photographer and even a better friend to me!  I had such SO MUCH FUN with you and am so grateful for the way our paths have been crossed.  Keep up with your goals and dreams...they're coming true!  Love you!
















To see more of Brianna & Eric's wedding and to sign their guestbook click HERE.


1 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

The couple looks lovely in these photos and the love they have for each other can be seen in these pictures too. I’m sure it was a wonderful and enjoyable wedding. I’m planning to tie the knot in a few months, so we have started preparations for my wedding. First thing we did was confirmed and booked one of my favorite wedding venues for my special day.






Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio